Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Windows Phone “Mango” – Released to Manufacturing

According to Windows Team Blog The Windows Phone Mango Has been released to manufacturing yesterday. The Mango is the latest built and bringing the 500 new features into windows phone mango.
Some of the new enhancements are
  • Our unique new email Conversation View which helps me to efficiently participate in long email discussions with my friends and co-workers.
  • Threads that bring together my text, IM, and Facebook chat all into one conversation.
  • App Multitasking, enabling me to efficiently work on my email, listen to music, and then pop in and out of Words By Post games when it is my turn. Mango also connects apps to search results and deepens integration within the Hubs like Music and Video and Pictures.
  • Internet Explorer 9 for fast web browsing and support for new HTML 5 web sites. 
   After Mango – the major 2011 release, Tango and Apollo are expected in 2012. Some manufacturer are bringing the mango handset as soon as in august so hope for the best.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment