New Nokia Maps for Mobile 3.08 Beta are available on Nokia Beta Labs
Nokia Maps v3.08 is here with big changes in Drive. You can avoid gridlock and other road blocks with our live traffic routing feature. We've also changed the whole look & feel - cleaned up the layout and increased the size of the buttons for easier use. You can now change your settings in Drive and set a contact as a destination.
What's different from v3.07?
- Live traffic routing takes traffic information into account to avoid traffic jams automatically (available in Germany, France, US, UK and Russia).
- Turn on "Avoid traffic" in your "Route settings" to take traffic conditions into account while you drive. Always get the best route for right now.
- New Drive look & feel - home screen now has buttons for "Set destination," "Drive home" and "Just drive."
- "Just drive" or Drive assistance shows your accurate speed, gives speed warnings, the distance driven and real time traffic.
- New information bar on Drive navigation and Drive assistance screens.
- Also easily toggle between Estimated Time of Arrival in minutes or distance to your destination - just tap the icon on the screen.
- New option menus in Drive.
- Set a contact as a destination.
- Easily change your settings during Drive navigation. Changes in settings are immediate and can been seen instantly.
- Long tap is now available to give quick access to "Drive to," "Walk to," "Share" and various lists.
- Settings reorganized to "General" "Maps & Walk" and "Drive."